Online Marketing Endeavors
- Our Website: Our highest priority is to direct prospective buyers to our personal website, realestateofthesummit.com, as we have full control over all of the content and photos that are made available to the public.
- Responsive design website that we designed for the ease of viewers – the website automatically changes to the electronic device you use making it easy for viewers to see your property on their tablets, cell phones and computers.
- Our website attracts thousands of visitors each month and is a key tool in marketing our listings.
- We have a strong focus on Search Engine Optimization (SEO) which is utilized through weekly blog posts and new content – constantly moving our website to the top of Google Search.
- Website traffic analysis is analyzed through Google Analytics.
- Third-Party Real Estate Websites: Real Estate of the Summit distributes your listing to over 450 online search engines through an online platform called ListHub. Many of these websites have extended networks allowing us to market to extremely high numbers of privatized web searches. As of now, ListHub is the #1 network for online website distribution. Some of the websites you may be familiar with are realtor.com, homes.com, homefinder.com, etc.
- Zillow.com & Trulia.com: Zillow owns Trulia and is the leading online real estate search engine. Listing your property on these two websites is extremely beneficial and necessary to market your property to potential buyers.
- Social Media: We use social media to gain exposure for your listing and believe that posting to these social media channels is one way to accomplish that. We also make sure to keep all our social media postings broad. You will see we post about local events as well as real estate to keep our viewers interested. Your property will be distributed amongst these channels over the course of the next week, as we try not to overload our followers with only real estate listings:
- Bi-Monthly E-Newsletter: Another way that we generate traffic to our website is through online e-newsletter. The newsletters go out twice a month, providing featured properties, blog content and overall Summit County updates. The newsletter mailing list is distributed to over 15,000 individuals, residing in and out of the United States. Real Estate of the Summit monitors the links provided on each newsletter and can observe the number of clicks on each link and/or property. These e-newsletters have proven to be extremely beneficial in generating high numbers of website visitors each month! You will be added to our mailing list and you should receive your first newsletter sometime in the next two weeks!
How We Monitor Online Traffic
- Google Analytics: Aside from the report functions listed above, our office uses Google Analytics to track overall website traffic as well as e-Newsletter activity. We can pull Google analytic information to see how many people have visited the website, how many are return visitors and the average duration of the visit.
To learn more about the marketing initiatives at Real Estate of the Summit, please follow the links below!
Online Distribution and Reports Local Marketing and Advertising