Lisa Bova grew up in Poland Ohio. Her family has owned property in Breckenridge since 1968 and she spent all her summer and winter vacations here in the mountains. Her parents moved to Breckenridge in 1982 and she has called this place home ever since. Lisa proudly sells Summit County, it’s where her heart is and her soul resides. She has been a real estate broker since 1987. Lisa graduated from the University of Wyoming with a BS in Advertising and Marketing.
Lisa is a skilled business person and entrepreneur, having been the managing broker, owner and driving force behind a successful real estate partnership for many years in Breckenridge. She has many interests including holistic health and wellness, skiing, golf, hiking, mountain biking and considers herself a foodie, loving cooking and trying new foods and cuisines. Having a Whole Foods in the county has made her day!
Lisa is your go-to Realtor for inspired Summit County living, whether it is your goal to sell to begin the next phase of your life or find that perfect spot to call your own! Live your dreams in Breckenridge and take the first steps with Lisa.
Have Lisa share her local knowledge with you. She has spent most of her life discovering all the nooks and crannies of Summit County and sharing them with her clients.
Real Estate Biography
- 1995-1996 Summit Association of Realtors, President
- 1997 Summit Association of Realtors, Realtor of the Year
- 1998-1999 Mountain District Vice President, Colorado Association of Realtors
- 1999-2000 Technology Divisional Vice President and Executive Committee, Colorado Association of Realtors
- Trustee, Rocky Mountain Resort Alliance
- 1997-2010 Served on the Board of Directors for Mountain Region MLS Joint MLS with the Vail Board of Realtors
- 2008-2009 Summit MLS, INC, Chairman of the Board