The Copper Market Analysis is brought to you by Real Estate of the Summit. Copper Mountain is located just west of Frisco off Interstate 70 and the majority of homes reside very close to the heart of Copper’s downtown. The area is spit up into three sections, East Village, West Village and the Village at Copper. Great condominium investment opportunities can be found in each of these areas and ski-in, ski-out homes are just along the outskirts!
Copper Mountain has one of the most unpredictable real estate markets in all of Summit County. Six year trends continue to show positive results, yet properties tend to flip less quickly within the town. With world class skiing, popular town events and the close proximity to restaurants and shopping, Copper is a great area for families looking for a long term ownership!
Mountain real estate trends differ significantly from other destinations across the United States. Our professional real estate team is dedicated to bringing you the most up to date market information each month. Let us guide you with your next Summit County real estate transaction by sharing our market expertise with you!
Click on the links below to view past reports from the Copper Market Analysis!
2016 Copper Market Analysis Archive
- June 2016 Copper Market Report ~ 10 Residential & 0 Homesite Sales
- May 2016 Copper Market Report ~ 30 Residential & 4 Homesite Sales
- April 2016 Copper Market Report ~ 6 Residential & 0 Homesite Sales
- March 2016 Copper Market Report ~ 1 Residential & 0 Homesite Sales
- February 2016 Copper Market Report ~ 7 Residential & 0 Homesite Sales
- January 2016 Copper Market Report ~ 4 Residential & 0 Homesite Sales
- Copper Market Report Archive ~ January 2015- December 2015
If you enjoyed the Copper Market Analysis, please subscribe to receive our bi-weekly newsletters! Be the first to receive local Summit County news and information, market statistics and comparisons, and website updates! Just place your email in the form below to subscribe!